Think Pink: Kentucky Select Open Houses Fly New Balloons In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness (October 2016)
Kentucky Select Properties Goes Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
In honor of breast cancer survivor and real estate agent, Abby Thonen, local brokerage Kentucky Select Properties will be proudly flying their pink colors in October for breast cancer awareness month.
In addition to flying pink balloons at all Kentucky Select Properties open houses throughout the month in support of agent Abby Thonen and all breast cancer survivors in our community, KSP is also proud to support the following local events:
Team Abby: Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 5K Walk
- Sunday, October 30th
- Registration 11am, Walk 1pm
- Waterfront Park, 231 E. Witherspoon Street
- A celebration of survivorship, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer is an occasion to express hope and a shared determination to make this breast cancer’s last century. Kentucky Select’s own agent, Abby Thonen, is a two year cancer survivor whose goal is to give inspiration and hope to all those struggling with this diagnosis. Help raise funds for breast cancer research, life-saving education and critical patient services by joining Team Abby as a walker in this non-competitive 5K (3.1 miles), or by making a donation to Team Abby at http://tinyurl.com/z7jgvzu. For more information about the walk, please visit http://tinyurl.com/h5czuqv.
Motorcycle Ride with Brunch at Harvest Restaurant
- Sunday, October 23rd, 11am – 2pm
- Harvest Restaurant, 624 E. Market Street
- Cost: $20/rider, $10/passenger
- In addition to using pink menus in support of Abby and all breast cancer survivors in our community throughout the month of October, Harvest sous chef Joe Flesia and co-owner Ivor Chodkowski are hosting a “Bikes and Brunch” event on October 23rd. Put on your pink, hop on your motorcycle and zoom on down to Harvest for a breast cancer support ride followed by brunch. Cost is $20 per rider and $10 per passenger. Ride begins at 11am. Join the event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/519521758237429/
Press inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions re Team Abby/Harvest event: email@example.com