MEET OUR AGENTS
"Service and Experience that is the Difference that Makes a Difference when Building, Buying or Selling a Home!" . . . Just Ask!
Buying and/or selling a home is one of the largest investments of a lifetime. It is a combination of serious and emotional decisions. It can be one of the most fun, energy-packed times of your life! Assisting you in this life decision is my top priority. Throughout my career, I have enjoyed being on the frontline, meeting people and creating solutions. I have lived in Kentucky, Ohio, Connecticut and New York, and I love the pace of making good things happen for good people. My experience in sales and marketing spans four industries - 15 years of corporate sales and marketing and 13+ years in the challenging arena of the real estate industry.
My commitment is that you will have complete professional service from the start of the Comparative Market Analysis to the finish of the closing and beyond. My goal is to be your RealtorTM for life!
Creating success means adhering to a simple creed: Stay focused ~ Attend to detail ~ Plan your work ~ Work your plan ~ Promise only what you can deliver ~ Deliver what you promise ~ Always return your phone calls!
- Specializing in Eastern Jefferson County, Shelby and North Oldham County
- Existing homes, new construction, condominium, townhouse, patio/garden homes, farm sales
- Lot/land selection
- New construction
- Ninja Selling, The Group Bolder Colorado, 2004
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), 2003
- Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI), 1999
- Bellarmine College, MBA Marketing, 1986
- University of Louisville, BS Business Communication, 1983
- Long Run Hounds, club member
- National Association of Realtors
- Chi Omega Alumni, Beta Gamma Chapter
- Kentuckians of New York
- Louisville Polo Club, player
- River Fields, Inc., volunteer
- Sacred Heart Academy, Alumnae Board